Enhanced Data and Digital Stewardship
Digital Stewardship Strategies LLC helps organizations set strategies to implement ethical approaches to digital stewardship and privacy, focusing on machine learning and artificial intelligence applications. I provide strategic advice and analysis; develop frameworks, tools and messaging that emphasize stakeholder-focused accountability.
Recent and current client work:
- Ongoing strategy work with the Information Accountability Foundation (http://informationaccountability.org) on stakeholder-focused data stewardship and privacy, with an emphasis on automated processing, artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies.
- Strategic marketplace analysis, messaging and content for a privacy protective technology startup.
- Strategic guidance on data strategy and architecture for a San Francisco-based non profit.
- Strategy, business development and product guidance for a ai-based data protection platform startup.
- Privacy Program and GDPR strategy and implementation for a business intelligence and data analytics company.